Thursday, February 4, 2010

Steaks on a plane... with some cheesecake too.

Mission number 7 is underway and just before my deployment, yay!  They sure do know how to squeeze everything out of you before you go, haha.  So I am on day 3 (night 2, however you want to look at it) on this Special Airlift Mission that I am flying in support of, and we just got a lovely addition to our crew... flight attendants!  So, to make you even more jealous of how cool my job is, I am just going to share the lovely presentations they will provide for the rest of this trip ;-)

Our lovely chicken quesadilla meal.  This actually followed a KILLER steak, sweet potato (not too fond of that), asparagus, garden salad, and raspberry swirl cheesecake meal a few hours before!  Let me tell you, I'm not the biggest fan of cheesecake but I devoured that thing!  Wow, did we feel pampered.  C-17 crews should be augmented with at least one kick ass flight attendant, ha!  More pictures to come!

P.S.- Here are some German penis ring looking gummy candies that I was introduced to on my last trip.  Random, I know.  But blog-worthy.


Hoşçakalın!

No comments:

Post a Comment