Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello East Coast!

Well, I did manage to get out of New Jersey (McGuire) but ended up only a 40 min flight south in North Carolina (Pope).  Why we didn't just stay at McGuire one more day and then truck it all the way to Germany, we will not know.  Nonetheless, we did deadhead (carry another USAF aircrew) a Travis reserve crew, and will deadhead them all the way to Germany.  So now there were 14 aircrew at the mercy of TACC (tanker airlift command and control) and beyond.

On a completely different spin, I would like to break from the shop talk and express my newfound love for Crate and Barrel style!  My absolute favs:

Their eco friendly bamboo kitchen collection is just beautiful, simple, and me.




I also loveeee this bedding!  Perhaps for our guest bed?  Perhaps as our summer bedding?  Let's save up, Mr. Speedbird!


I am in love with these fresh and clean looks, so remember that for my birthday, folks ;-)


Until next time, ladies and gents...  (maybe then I'll be off the east coast!)

1 comment:

  1. you'll have to come see our bedding!! We have the green :) Or something very similar, also from C&B! I got it about 2 months ago. Miss you and get home already! -Kelsie

    ReplyDelete