Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bye Bye East Coast?

Yesterday was just awesome... getting to spend a day in NYC again just brought back so many memories.  Thank you so much, Monica, for spending time with me and going out of your way to do so!  Walking countless blocks from Penn Station to Time Square to Central Park to FAO to a sweet Irish Pub and ending the night going to see Avenue Q was just the remedy for some good ol' homesickness!  As of right now, Mr. Speedbird is probably on his way to dreamland in his swanky hotel room in Waikiki, while I am about to hit up lunch with some friends from pilot training for lunch before I leave McGuire continuing my 7th mission.   Wow! As I was tying this last sentence I received a call from my AC (aircraft commander) saying that we are staying possibly until Monday now... thus is the life of an aircrew member!    Our schedules are always erratic and unpredictable in nature.  Welp, hopefully I'll get to spend time with a few more friends!


Until lata, peoples.


No comments:

Post a Comment