Sunday, November 28, 2010

Welcome home Mister!

So you may already know, Mr. Speedbird has finally made it home safely from his second deployment!  I was lucky enough to make it onto the flightline to welcome him personally.  :-)  Words cannot describe how unbelievably happy I was to see him walk down those long stairs and into my arms!!!!



During the final weekend the hubster was deployed, without his knowing, I went on a day trip to Napa with some friends from the squadron and their wives.  It was on this trip that I finally chose a winery to join and get all of the benefits.  The Kuleto Estate winery sits atop a lovely hill in the heart of Napa Valley with views and a setting to die for.  Sitting outside at one of its many viewpoints transports you to a central Italian villa. I fell in love with the view, and the wine, and the VIEW!  Unfortunately I didn't have my big time new fancy camera with me, but now that I'm a member, I will be taking more pictures and practicing the art!





I planned a trip to Napa the Saturday after he arrived, but the rainy season has hit the Bay area hard and we were rained in.  Hopefully soon we will visit the gorgeous grounds!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment