Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My last two missions

Ok, So I've been slacking again.  But I return bearing gifts.  Here are some photos that I've taken from my last two trips on my fancy new camera.

Some of my favorites from two missions ago...
Getting ready to depart Ramstein AB, Germany.

Departing out of Bagram AB, Afghanistan tooking at a sunrise over the 'Stans.

Our crew mission complete at McGuire AFB, New Jersey.  Pretty sweet, huh.


Favorites from my latest mission - Spain, Italy, Bahrain, Norfolk VA, Las Vegas NV
The big Irish pub at Rota had Duff beer!!!  Now, for those of you that don't know, I'm one of the biggest Simpsons fans there is.  So I freaked and took a picture.  I didn't drink it, but I heard it wasn't bad!

Every time I see a KC-10 I think of the Mr.  So I couldn't resist myself here at the Sigonella NS ramp in Italy.

With the sunrise behind him in Italy.

We carry some very interesting cargo.


First sunset in Norfolk

F-22 Raptor in Vegas taxiing for departure.


Hope you enjoyed!  



P.S.:   Babe, you didn't look too bad yourself:

DANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment