Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hey again :-) Mr Speedbird here with a few pictures from my current deployment (numero dos). This time around we are in a time slot where we often take off during the evening and spend most of our flights at night so our boom operator broke out the night vision for a few photo ops. First up an A-10 on the boom. These guys get it done down there and I have no problem stretching to make things work for them. Next up Big Sexy. Unfortunately things dont always go as planned so sometimes you end up with extra gas even though its time for you to go home. This is what happens then. The KC-10 has the capability to receive gas in flight as well as give it so when one of us has extra it gets passed down to the next crew to use while they are on their flight.
And lastly how I go about making it through the longer sorties lol. I try to be good and limit myself to one a flight but man do I love Mountain Dew (of course not as much as I love Lady Speedbird ;-) ).

Well, I must be going for now but until next time, live life to the fullest!


No comments:

Post a Comment