Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Conqueror

Shortly after I had gotten my new camera, I went a little crazy taking pictures around the house, especially focusing on our dog (practice for future --human-- portrait photography).  Soon I will start playing with other features and getting more stylized pictures to get some real professional looking stuff.  Here's my starter photo shoot with our furrbaby, Aiden The Conqueror.






I think I still need to keep studying up, and maybe start focusing some of these posts on specific photography techniques or adjusting only one factor (i.e. shutter speed, lighting, aperture, exposure..)  

By the way, I will be heading out on yet another trip!  I havent finished packing but I am hoping to have enough space to bring my camera!  High quality work pictures to come (hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment