Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wishing I had more to report

Seeing as how Mrs Speedy beat me to the punch and my internet access out here has been hit and miss sadly I dont have much goings on to relay. The stop in Turkey was by far the best thing that has happened since I left sunny Claifornia. Getting to see my love was an absolutely amazing surprise. One I will not soon forget that is for sure. Since leaving my heart at Incirlik I arrived on station and completed the inprocessing hullabaloo and have flown twice before a member of my hard crew became ill. Being out of commission as a crew for the past couple days has shown me how badly I want to fly, even if it means long days at least it is something to do. Boredom can be our worst enemy at times. It is good for getting into shape however lol. I have hit the gym 5 out of the last 6 days and am finding myself settling into a decent routine. More to come, hopefully with pics that I can show. Until next time...

Mr Speedbird, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment